Monday, May 23, 2011

Christmas Sunday Best

I love to get church outfits for different holidays for the kids. It's a bit of a joke in my ward that I have a sweater vest for every occasion for my boys. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the sweater vest. I like the way they look. I'm also a sucker for darling little sweaters with scottie dogs on them. Are you kidding? How cute is that??? ADORABLE.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I am so happy you updated your blog! Love all the pictures! And yes, I will say you always have the best dressed kids in church! They always looks so adorable and picture perfect!

Scarlett said...

Um. Ya. Totally adorable! I am also a fan of sweater vests. Love it!

Adria said...

You crack me up. Scottie Dogs? Those kids look so darn cute and I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on blogging. I seriously can't keep up. Love and miss you. Call me soon.

De EspaƱa said...

Hey I just found your blog. I like your kids' Christmas outfits! Hopefully my kids will someday look as cute as that!