The kids enjoyed two egg hunts this year. They always love it! As you can see I went to great lengths to make sure my yard was suitable for the egg hunt this year. I sadly had not paid any attention to my yard because the weather had been so bad. When we went to hide the eggs I just told everyone to hide them underneath all of the crazy pods that had fallen off my Locust tree. Never plant a female Locust tree or your yard will look like this. What an embarressing shame. I normally take pride in my yard.
All the Buchanan side cousins. Left to right: Collin, Ty, Ellie, Lauren, Lindsey, Heidi holding Avie.
All the Clegg side cousins (minus Brayden) with Grandma and Grandpa Clegg. From left to right: Front: Collin, Cambree (behind), Grace, Hailey, Kassidy, Ty, Emelyn. Back: Grandma Deanne holding Kate, Grandpa Steve, and Trey.
No comments:
Post a Comment