
January 2, 2010
For my birthday/Kate's blessing celebration we had the Buchanan's over. Rosemary's birthday is January 3rd. So we both enjoyed blowing out the candles.
The hit of the night was Collin's gift to me. He gave me these awesome Tweety Bird jammies. He picked them out himself. He said he knew I would love them because he knew my favorite color was green. I did love them, and you better believe I wore them to bed that night too...tight as they were... I didn't post a picture of that for all of your sake.
Cute Cousins!
Thanks Heidi for being our photographer that night. Sorry you're not in any of the pictures!
Cute Cousins!
Thanks Heidi for being our photographer that night. Sorry you're not in any of the pictures!
1 comment:
I think you should have posted a picture of you in the tweety pjs!
Post a Comment