Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby Shower for the Little Princess

My sister Wendy and my sister-in-law Scarlett insisted on throwing me a baby shower for our little baby girl. I was hesitant because it's my 3rd baby, and I feel like I'm un-deserving of people's time & money. But I agreed to have a "small" shower with very close friends and family. This shower was anything but small! I was spoiled rotten. I just have to say THANK YOU again to everyone for coming. If you didn't get an invite, I'm sorry. It's my fault. They kept asking me for more names of people to invite, but I was too embarrassed to invite too many people. Besides, so many people have already given me gifts. Thank you all for that!
This cake was incredible! My dear friend Amy Flores and her daughter Haley spent all day making this cake for my shower. It was absolutely beautiful and it was also absolutely delicious! Thank you guys so much for taking the time. I also thought I'd taken a picture of the table that Wendy and Amy Allred had set up. It had bottled water on ice with little pink bows around each bottle. They also had fruit on kabobs and croissant sandwiches. It was such a nice set up. Thank you ladies for all your efforts!

Here are just a few pictures. Once again, I hate to post pictures of myself pregnant. But, it is what it is. I'm not a tiny pregnant person and I guess my ancestors who may someday read this blog will be glad to know that they got that gene from me. Sorry.

Amber came and brought Bella with her all decked out for the U of U football game that was at the same time as my shower. They headed to the game right after stopping by. Amber made me this adorable blanket and burp cloth. She is much craftier than I am.Tennille, Karey, me, and Jami

Kriste, me, Jody, Dana, and Jami My mom, me, Wendy, and Cambree
Lorna, Amy, Taylor, Wendy, me, and Scarlett
Ellie, Hailey, and Cambree
Me with all of my gifts. The blanket I'm holding is the unfinished quilt that my mom is making for me. She has spent a lot of time on it and I'm so excited to hang it in the nursery.
Happy Baby Girl to Me! Very Fun!

2 comments:

wurstens5 said...

wow, what cute stuff! Can't wait to see her.

Lamb Fam said...

WOW! I am quite the poser. Cambree was giving me lessons before the pic was taken.
FUN shower and WAY cute stuff!