Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Collin Gibberish

So, I just have to jot down another funny prayer. These are precious comments that make me laugh, so I never want to forget them!"Please bless that our food won't go bad, because then we'd have to go down and feed the yucky food to the ducks, and there's rats there, and my mom doesn't like the rats, and she thinks they're ugly, and she screams and scares me."


All of this is true. It's just funny to hear it come out of his little mouth. My favorite past time of feeding the ducks and goats has been ruined by nasty rats! The rats are smart creatures. They know a good spot when they find one. I'm just sad that they always manage to find ME! As many of you remember, my next door neighbors house was infested with rats last fall and I've never quite gotten over it. I watch out my side window frequently to make sure they have not returned. So far so good. But the nasty little devils did take over my duck haven! Sad.

4 comments:

J.E. said...

Too funny. Where is this rat infested duck haven you speak of? I'm getting a little worried, we're going there thinking we are feeding ducks, but to our surprise we may be supplying the rats a nice feast. . . Well it sounds like you are in Collin's prayers about it. That is so gross though!

Heidi Hamilton said...

That is so funny. He is such a cute kid. And yes - sad about your duck haven :(

Unknown said...

I was ready for a new, good Collin laugh. Thanks!

Trace said...

I do remember those nasty rats and watching your footage of them. Collin is so hilarious. How do you keep a straight face when he says prayers like that?