Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Annual Clegg Family Labor Day Party

One of my favorite family traditions is the one that the Clegg family does. Every Labor Day we get together with all of my cousins on my dad's side of the family. We have had this tradition since I was a baby. We always eat, visit, play a few games, and of course have the highly anticipated pinata! I remember lining up as a kid with all of my cousins waiting anxiously to give the pinata a good whack! It's so fun to relive those memories with my own kids now! But the best part is being able to see all of my relatives that I don't see more than a few times a year.
Collin - "Batter-up!"
Aunt Melodee, Cousin Liz holding baby Jaden, Uncle Bruce, and Emily's husband Chris

Cousin Jamie, baby Finn, and hubby Colby
All the kiddies gathering for the smashing!Kassidy, half of Scarlett, and Brad
Kassidy & Brad, Jesse with Ty & Collin
Brian holding Eme, Cally, Grace
Aunt Marie is always great to help all the kids out with the pinata!





1 comment:

J.E. said...

I should have taken more pics, I especially like the one of Collin in action. How crazy was my mom that day? Oh my goodness. It was so good to see you guys. Colby really likes Jesse and wants to go to dinner all together. Lets talk!