Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tim McGraw - I Like it, I love it, I want some more of it!


Oooh, Lah, Lah!

Jesse surprised me and bought me and Amber tickets to the Tim McGraw concert! I saw he was coming in concert a while back and mentioned I wanted to go, but I told him it would be so fun to go with my friends (since Jesse's not much of a cowboy.) Amber had taken me to Tim McGraw several years back, so before Jesse gave me the tickets he bought, he called Amber and asked her to go with me (Awwweee, sweet). Once Amber was on board, we decided to call & invite all of our friends to come - and needless to say - it was a night full of cowboy love! We love you Timmy!
We got the special V.I.P. treatment, thanks to Jesse's hook-up's at Usana. His friend Officer Powell took good care of us at the concert!Gearing up for the show!
Oh, I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Yow!

Good times Ladies, Good times!

Kriste, Me, My double Chin, and Amber - love it.

And...The Grand Finale. This was the worst P.D.A. I have ever witnessed! Pure nastiness! Fortunately for you, we didn't take any pics of the down & dirty! The best part was, when the concert was over, he said "Nice to meet you." And walked away!! We were dying!

6 comments:

Trace said...

I knew you'd be on top of it and get your blog updated first thing today. I am laughing at the pictures and hope I don't pee my pants-again!!!! It was seriously so much fun. Tell Jesse thanks for the VIP treatment.

Heidi Hamilton said...

HOW FUN! It was fun to see all the girls from HS, too. I am so jealous - I love Tim Mgraw. I guess next time he comes I won't hint like I did this year (obviously your husband is better trained than mine :) and just go buy the tickets myself! Anyway, you guys are all so cute.

J.E. said...

Fun Stuff! You guys look like you had a blast. Tim is a hot one. He's actually part of my history since we played his "Stars go Blue" song after they pronounced C. and I husband & wife... I'm laughing soooo hard at the PDA couple and the fact that you included it in your pics that you posted.

J.E. said...

P.S, can't wait for Bachelorette tomorrow night.

Shelf said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. All I can say is you gotta love those PDA'S!!

Jen said...

I hate that I miss all the fun. Who knew I'd be the only one to leave town . . . miss you gals.