Peace! I'm not sure where Collin learned this little gesture, but he did this pose anytime I asked him to smile for the camera.
Summer Lovin' Baby!
Aahh...Summertime!
To celebrate the gateway to summer we pulled out the old (half deflated) kiddie pool for the boys to play in. They had so much fun splashing in the water and spraying the hose!
Collin watering the flowers with the squishy water ball
Collin watering the flowers with the squishy water ball
Ty learning to walk... He thinks he's so awesome! (And I think he is too!)
3 comments:
Good job Ty Ty! Walking already!? Hilarious that Collin is sporting the "PEACE" sign. As we say, (when we're lubing Tol's eczema covered body) "Grease for Peace!"
It's me again! You got tagged (sorry). Check out my blog for the details. It's all about the copy and paste!
Fun! I need one of those little pools for Finn-man, but our dogs might think it's for them (Pia is a swimmer) Love that Coliiin is promoting World Peace and that Ty is wearing mini camo's.
Loves, J.
Post a Comment