Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Heber

It is a Clegg family tradition to go up to Heber City on Memorial Day Weekend to visit our family grave sites up there at the cemetary. We always stop at the local "Dairy Keen" for lunch to enjoy the small toy train that goes around the little restaraunt. The Dairy Keen is always packed with people! After lunch we went over to Midway to this fun golf course with a playground and a fishing pond. It was beautiful up there and the kids had a ball!


3 comments:

J.E. said...

That's awesome, I love Dairy Keen, their Fries are some of the best I've ever had, and don't forget their shakes. Yum. That's great you guys went up there.

Brei said...

Growing up, we would spend our summer vacations in Heber visiting my grandparents and aunt and cousins. I love it there. I love Dairy Keen...who wouldn't? Their shakes are unshakeable but the best. We usually still stop there to grab a bite when we go visit my aunt or out to the lake...ah, the memories!

Amelia said...

Hi Kristin,
Found Marianne's blog, then through her found Amber Hummel's blog, then yours! It is a small world once you hook up with WJ folk! I'll add you to my blog list too! Blogging is awesome!