Collin's 1st Airplane Flight!
Collin was more excited to fly on the plane than he was to go to Disneyland! When I told him we were flying to Disney instead of driving he put his hands on his cheeks and said, "Mom, that's what I've always dreamed about!" The poor thing suffers from motion sickness though. He got so sick both to and from California and had to take advantage of the courtesy sick bags! Baby Ty was safely at home with Grandma Helen being spoiled with treats and balloons. He didn't miss us one bit!
When we were packing to go, Collin reminded me to pack his mickey mouse ears. He had saved his from our last trip to Disneyland in 2006. I thought it was so cute, and it saved us from having to buy another pair this year! 
Adam, Hailey, Collin, Grandpa, Cambree and Grandma
Collin and Pluto
No comments:
Post a Comment